My name is Anna Kutz and I work in the International Relations Department of European Training Network (ETN). ETN Group is specialised in providing advanced services for vocational training in mobility.
As I am sure you are aware, the deadline for mobility projects under Leonardo da Vinci is next 1st of February 2013 and the 8th of March 2013 for Mobility projects under Erasmus. We would be delighted to provide you with the Letter of Intent in order to participate as a partner in your project.
European Training Network is a European group working within the international mobility and training sector. The ETN Group consists of 5 educational agencies, concerned with the planning and management of European mobility projects in several fields.
- SISTEMA TURISMO (Rimini and Potenza in Italy) – http://www.sistematurismo.it
- ESMOVIA (Valencia in Spain) – http://www.esmovia.es
- BULGARIA GATEWAY (Sofia in Bulgaria) – http://www.bulgariagateway.eu
- TRAINING VISION (Portsmouth in the United Kingdom) – http://www.trainingvision.co.uk
- BERLINK (Berlin in Germany) – http://www.berlink.eu
Our mission is to establish partnerships with other European organisations promoting mobility projects under the Lifelong Learning Programme in 2013. We are focused mainly on Leonardo da Vinci, Erasmus and Grundtvig projects, but we are also open to all kind of projects where we can act as a partner.
Our organisations have vast experience in organizing different educational and training projects under the Leonardo da Vinci LLP programme:
1. Trainees in Initial Vocational Training (IVT)
2. People in the Labour Market (PLM)
3 Vocational Education and Training Professionals (VETPRO)
In the framework of these projects, our companies provide the following services:
- Quality work placements and monitoring of the whole experience
- Skills assessment (in and out)
- Advice and personalized guidance to the student
- Definition and Validation of Learning Outcomes in accordance with the ECVET - - - (European credit system for vocational education and training)
- Professional Visits in excellent companies
- Language courses (Italian, Spanish, Bulgarian, English, German)
We also provide:
- Welcome meeting
- Welcome KIT
- Welcome city tour
- Help desk 24/7
- Certification & Europass
- Final Report
- Organisation of cultural activities
- Activities of socialization and introduction to the urban context
- Organisation of accommodation and maintenance
- Organisation of the transfer from and to the nearest airport
- Organisation of local transport
You can find out more information about the activities of our group visiting our websites.
In addition you could click on the following link to open our brochures:
Our organisations are also interested in participation in Partnership and Transfer of Innovation projects. We have been participating in several Partnership and TOI projects in the last few years and we are willing to share our experiences with our new partners.
For more information or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.