We are M.E.P. Europrojects Granada (Mobility European Projects Granada), and we would like to invite you to work with us in the framework of the New Erasmus+ KA1 projects in Granada, Spain.
It would be a pleasure for us to act as your Receiving / Host organisation or Intermediary organisation in Granada, a beautiful city in the South of Spain.
You may already have an approved project and collaboration with another organisation, but here are some reasons to keep us in mind.
First of all, we have a wide network of private and public organisations collaborating with us within several European programmes (Erasmus+ KA1, Lifelong Learning programme -Leonardo da Vinci and Erasmus Placement- and European Social Fund programmes) for receiving our students in internships, which allows us to always provide the most appropriate training to every trainee.
Secondly, our team is young, diverse, professional and energetic. We promptly fulfill requirements to the highest expectations. Our experience and professionalism with previous groups has always been very positive and appreciated. Our services have been recommended to their colleagues, with whom we have consequently built partnerships, many of whom return annually.
Thirdly, we are located in Granada, in the region of Andalucía, where the abundance of heritage and culture is outstanding, thus the variety of excursions available is highly impressive. In Granada we also enjoy a fantastic weather, being one of the cities with more sunny days per year in Spain and having a very nice average temperature during the year (average annual temperatures are 23º C maximum and 8º C minimum). Granada claims its fame for the high quality of education too, thus our organisation attracts many teachers and experts coming from study visits programme.
Our services are the following:
• Administration and Management: organisation of the training programme (internships for students or study visits for teachers and professionals), monitoring, mentoring, evaluation and certification, which also include the Europass Mobility Certificate;
• Local Transport (including all necessary transport for the programme activities)
• Airport Transfer (from airport of arrival to the accommodation on arrival day and from accommodation to the airport of departure on departure day)
• Pedagogical, Linguistic and Cultural training (i.e. Spanish Language Course);
• a wide range of cultural activities in Granada, both daily and nightly, such as visiting the Alhambra, our Discovering Granada in Depth programme, Flamenco evening, and many other interesting cultural activities;
• Trips to other cities in Andalusia (Sevilla, Córdoba, Málaga, Tropical Coast of Granada, Sierra Nevada, etc.), or in other territories (i.e. Gibraltar).
Our services are characterised by the great flexibility we have towards you: we are able to personalise and customise a service to suit all your needs.
The well-being and safety of our groups is of the upmost importance to us. We are available 24 hours per day in order to solve any problem that might arise.
We also help you to prepare the documents needed before the arrival of the group, during the stay of the group, and after the group have left, if your National Agency requires any further document.
We would be delighted to collaborate with you both if you are an experienced project coordinator or if this is the first time that you will take part in a European project.
In conclusion, if you are thinking about collaborating with us for your approved Erasmus+ project, please do contact us and let us know your project idea, so that we can start working together to make all necessary arrangements.
So, if our proposal may be of interest to you and if you would like to obtain some more information about M.E.P. Europrojects Granada, please do not hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or by telephone (+34 958250284 or +34 634762143). We would also like to invite you to visit our web page (www.mepegranada.com
) and professional page on Facebook. to see some of our photos and our work with our groups: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MEP-Euro ... 022?ref=hl
We are sure that this will be the beginning of a successful cooperation if you give us the opportunity.
We would also like to take this opportunity to wish you a Wonderful Chirstmas and Happy New Year!
Looking forward to your prompt reply,
Mari Carmen Espartero
M.E.P. EUROPROJECTS GRANADA
(Mobility European Projects Granada)
Plaza Trinidad, 2, 18001 GRANADA (SPAIN)
Tel.: (+34)958 25 02 84 / Mob: (+34) 634762143